2006-09-16

Just arrived

Hello World!

Here I am, in Fano, Italy. After two long days of travel I finally arrived, hungry and tired, but happy to be here. My friends are in Buenos Aires, so the house is empty, but their friends are taking good care of me :)

Well, not totally empty: there's rice, noodles, beer, cookies, etc. So I won't starve! I must find a job right now. Well, I'd rather wait until monday :)

More later, now back to sleep. As a good friend said once, I'm jetlagged like a drunken hamster!

Bye for now,

Pao

2 comentarios:

tmciolek dijo...

Welcome to Italy, dear Pao.

Multi Auguri! (I hope that this bit of my non-existent Italian makes sense).

Hugs,

Matthew

PS. I loved the note about "hamster." See you online in the days to come.

Anónimo dijo...

Bien hecho!

suerte en esta etapa!

W